Sunday, July 7, 2013

Did ya Know?

 I Spy with my little eye...



I Spy Books are made in the U.S. Author Jean Marzollo and photographer Walter Wick collaborate on making the popular I Spy Books in which the reader must search for items in a picture packed with little goodies. Jean likes to write her rhymes to a little tune and finds her inspiration from everywhere; real life and imagination provide her with enough ideas to fill numerous I Spy Books. Walter loves to spend his time coming up with the concepts of all of the pictures and will work endlessly to perfect his creations. We love the I Spy books so much that we decided to make one for ourselves! Do you think you can find everything?



I spy a hippo, a bright red "B," a pink glittered box, and four ribbons of green.
A blue fuzzy worm, a black and orange fish, a sock monkey popper and a green dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment