Friday, September 13, 2013

Flashback Friday

Last summer I wore this hat quite often and would wave to the carriage driver from the General Palmer every time he would go by the front of the store on Friday and Saturday nights! Snicker, snicker, then he came in and introduced himself because he wanted to meet the nut who kept waving! Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't... I guess I feel like a nut most days especially when I wear my pink hat, it just makes me sillier than usual. 
I like to wear my pirate hat as often as I can! When my friend Lucas comes in, we have a sword fight as pirates on the ship then I end up walking the plank. It helps me swab the deck after we close instead of just mopping the floor. It's aaaarrrrrggggghhhh-uably more fun that way!
I guess I just don't wear a hat when I make funny jokes.... I suppose my next project will be to find a hat that suits me and inspires me to be my comedic self..... I can almost picture it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment