Friday, September 27, 2013

Flashback Friday

I am searching the memory banks for something really clever and witty to write about this week.  
Have you ever noticed that the harder you try, the more difficult it becomes to search the memory banks in the clever and witty department? But then it's a little awkward too, because I feel like I'm being watched by 3 eyes, not a third eye mind you, but 3 eyes. How peculiar is that? EEEEK! Googly eyes  pointed right this way, not even being discreet, not even looking away when I look in their direction! I suppose I should introduce these characters, Meet Fez (the blue one) and Kai (the other one, Kai doesn't like to be called "the green one"). These guys have been a part of our toy store family since we opened and will be around for quite some time. 
They come to life when you pick them up and are just plain silly sometimes! Sometimes, their voices change from really high to really low! Sometimes, they just don't say anything at all, like now because they are watching me!

No comments:

Post a Comment