Saturday, October 19, 2013

Boredom Busters

 Our social calendar is full this evening! 

The annual Bark & Wine Fundraiser at the fairgrounds features ah- mazing items to bid on that have been donated by Durango's finest supporters. Last year was our first time at the silent auction and we came home with some fabulous prizes! Not to mention a giant basket of goodies for Rowdy & Zorro. We're looking forward to tomorrow night because I think we're gonna see if any kittens want to go home with us!
Now this is where we'll start 
our evening, great food, great friends, and great music! How can you not want to be there?
Proceeds for this event at the Discovery Museum will go to Manna Soup Kitchen and their ongoing support of Durango residents. Manna also has an online auction with lots and lots of items to bid on. I peeked earlier today so I could see if there was anything that appealed to me. Yes, yes indeed there were several items that I could see in my house....  perhaps a trip too....  check out what items are up for auction at www.biddingforgood.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment