Friday, August 23, 2013

Flashback Friday

It has been so nice outdoors this week. Durango is back in school, 
other kids are getting ready to go back and we still have a week 
or so before summer is over.
What haven't I done this summer?  When I was a kid there were 2 things that were "must haves" for summer adventures.
 The classic tin can phone which you made yourself and you could talk to your friend across the street, or next door, or in the basement of your house! Oh no, there was was no texting unless you wrote a letter!

I AM BIG! Standing on my stilts made from Jumbo
Coffee cans. I always loved to open a new can of coffee for my parents because I loved the smell (I prefer freshly ground beans now). We had to wait and wait and wait for the can to be empty then we had to wait for another one or you would just walk in circles on your stilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment