Friday, September 11, 2015

Every Friday

Every Friday I choose something from one of the 
shelves in the store and take a photo with it!
Then,  that photo of me with the item gets posted on our Facebook page
This has become a Friday tradition.
We give our Facebook followers from Friday till Sunday to comment on, like, or share the aforementioned post to be entered to win whatever item it is I'm holding. 
The fun for us is that we get to read all the comments are followers post and we do get a chuckle out of each and every one of them! There really aren't many restrictions, just plain old fun! We  do this because....
1. We want to!
2. It's a great way to kick off the weekend....
3. Our giveaway is one more reason to look forward to Friday!
4. Smiles & Giggles
5. In a way, it's a way for us to pay it forward.

6. I get to Instigate some fun!
7. I look forward to Fridays.
8. Surprise!
9. It's a break in the routine!
10. The Friday giveaway makes me feel good!


No comments:

Post a Comment