Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A day in the Life...



Working in a Toy Store.....
Silly Kaelin.....

I remember walking through a Toy Store as a kid and looking in awe at the walls that were covered in toys and games.  My parents would have to drag me out of the store because I would want to stay and play with everything.  As I got older, not much changed and now I find myself working at 
Durango Toy Depot and having a great time whenever I’m here.
Toy Stores have a certain type of magic that easily enchants anyone who walks through the door. There is something that brings a person of any age back to their childhood as soon as they take that first step through the door.
Today I find myself lucky enough to experience this when I go to work. 
An average workday for me usually consists of unpacking new toys. I like to use this time to test them out. Just the other day, I tested two whole boxes of new Folkmanis Puppets! Needless to say, they were very happy to be out of the box and going on new adventures with each other!
Working at a toy store means that I get to bring smiles to people every day and 
I couldn’t be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment