Friday, February 22, 2013

It's great to be me!

How Cool is this?

On any given day I never really know who is going to come in to play, or ask for a toy consultation, or who is going to stop by just to goof off and take a break from their day.
Oh sure, I try not to play favorites but I enjoy the everyday surprises of hearing the door open and seeing a new favorite walk in! Friends and I-just-met-you-friends seem to know where I am.....
Goofing off today (while on her lunch hour) was our good friend from Balloons Galore, Sue Smith! She's been thinking about new balloon creations that we may use in the far future and the not so far future. The part I like best is that she usually gives me her creation of the day! This is a clown mask she made (who better to model it right?) thinking she can make any kinda mask.
I would agree, I think she can AND probably will!
When I'm done modelling the mask, I'll give it to someone who least expects it! By then, a whole bunch of people will have their picture taken with the mask on and it will become a spectacle in and of itself! That's an example of "Instigating Fun." Yup, that's why I get up in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment