Friday, February 15, 2013

How Many Hats?

The day started with my Pirate hat as I swabbed the deck before we opened the doors today!
A few quiet minutes were spent with my big ole thinkin cap on as I stared at the computer screen trying to decide if what I was reading was making any sense. I am sure the hat helped because the fog lifted from my brain and I totally understood what I was looking at. I heard a little sizzling sound though but found no reason to be alarmed realizing that my brain cells were just waking up! I never knew what that sounded like until my thinking cap amplified the sound!
If you've seen any of our pictures lately on Facebook, you'll see that there has been some moving going on in the store! The Calico Critters have packed their bags, cars, trailers, and twins and all moved to their very own Cloverleaf Corners. It took some fancy decorating for the Furbanks Squirrel Family, Mrs. Hopscotch Rabbit, and Sophia to feel comfortable in their new surroundings! They used to look out the windows all day but their new home didn't have a window so we put one in for everybody. Then Mr. Fisher Cat  pulled me aside and asked for a nice welcoming sign to be placed on the way. 
On went the thinking cap, on went the artists beret, and on went the construction helmet! In that order!
VIOLA!

We had enough parts and pieces to make the most perfect sign for Mr. Fisher Cat, enough inspiration to create, and enough glue and clamps to put it all together. Of course we had the proper tools to get the job done right for our miniature families!

No comments:

Post a Comment