Sunday, February 24, 2013

Goofiest Toys Ever!

This has got to be one of the Top 100" craziest toy inventions of all time! 
The Swing Wing! It's got such a groovy song that sticks in your head!


This is a game that was banned in the US! From my own personal experience I know why! 
It was the last day of school and I think it was the last day of 4th grade. My brothers and I went out in the backyard before dinner and started to play Jarts. We had a nice grassy knoll of a backyard with lots of space for the game. 
I decided to throw a Jart Granny style.... this was not a wise move! The giant dart travelled up over the corner of the 2 story house and began its descent in the neighbors driveway... in slow motion! Soon enough gravity assisted the giant dart to land point down through the roof of the neighbors car!
We quickly gathered our game and went into the house as if nothing happened. We did try to retrieve the dart but couldn't reach it in the center of the car roof, we left it and ran....
A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and our neighbor standing there with a giant dart in his hand.
Needless to say, Jarts were banned at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment